Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/parentingwithbellson.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/convertkit/vendor/convertkit/convertkit-wordpress-libraries/src/class-convertkit-api.php on line 1353
[This post probably contains affiliate links. Our full disclosure policy (yawn…) can be found here.]
Bill’s brother and sister-in-law gifted our family with Don’t Step In It. To say it brought about many giggles is an understatement. I mean, how can you not laugh when poop and blindfolds are involved!?
- Fun for every age–tots, teens, and adults.
- Evens the playing field. You don’t have to let your kids win (if you’re into that in the first place–I’m not). They’ll actually beat you!
- Simple rules. I may despise games that require 30 minutes of reading to even understand.
- Reasonably priced at only $12.88
- I could see the blindfold tearing eventually. Obviously anything could be used as a substitute.
- The mat slipped around a bit, so kids (or adults!) could fall.
- As with every game involving play dough, it will eventually dry out and need to be replaced
We totally recommend Don’t Step In It for your family. (We also found this variation called Don’t Step In It: Unicorn Edition featuring rainbow-colored poop!) Anything that crosses age barriers well is a win in my opinion! And did I mention it’s centered around poop??